The Open Positions window of Tealstreet is where you manage all your open positions. It will show all the current open positions for your selected exchange. You can change the way information is displayed by clicking the buttons at the top right of the window.
Click the BTC button to have all open positions quoted in bitcoin for Margin, Unrl PNL, 5min PnL delta and Real PnL. The "=" will show all open positions in their native currencies which is helpful for users trading linear and inverse.
Clicking the red 'Close' button will immediately close your open position with a market order.
ROI (Return on Investment) represents the PnL as a percent of your total margin balance.
ROE (Return on Equity) represents the PnL as a percent of the position initial margin. This will be much higher if you use higher leverage, as the margin required for the same position size will be lower. This is the method used by most exchanges.
The realized PnL number (UTC daily) comes from the exchange directly and is not calculated by Tealstreet. Unrealized PnL is priced by the Last Trade price, not all exchanges have a daily realized pnl report so this number may not be shown for some exchanges.
Percentage (%) Toggle
The percentage (%%) toggle will represent your PnL by either percent of account gain/loss or dollar amount of account gain/loss of the current open position(s).
The Open Orders window of Tealstreet allows you to manage your current open orders. There are four tabs to organize your open orders. Similar to the open positions window, You can change the way information is displayed by clicking the buttons at the top right of the window.
- The first column shows the orders for the currently selected pair (ex. BTC | USD in this case). It will change based on the market or crypto you have selected.
- The second column shows the orders for all the pairs you have an order placed.
- The third column shows the stop orders for the currently selected pair.
- The fourth column shows the stop orders for all the trading pairs you have stop orders set for.
There are three ways to cancel orders in the Open Orders window.
- The box with Cancel will close individual orders that are open.
- The (X) above Cancel will close all orders on the currently displayed tab.
- The (X) Orders button at the top right will cancel everything.
This will not cancel your stop orders, those will need to be closed manually
You can edit the quantity and price of an open order by clicking on their associated numbers.
Your order will automatically cancel if you placed a Post Only Limit Order and you edit the price above the last price (price displayed at the top of the orderbook on Tealstreet)